Sunday, June 13, 2010

2nd Chemo

DING! DING! DING! DING! Ok here I am, up to round two of chemo. Even though tremendous improvements have been made in breast cancer treatment, I'm sooo NOT looking forward to this. This time though... I came prepared. Nope, didn't bring the typical books or my laptop, I brought my blanket and pillow. :) If, your not tired they still gonna make sure you go to sleep with you pre-meds. :)

Hey I found that there actually is one good side effect to chemo. well two.. 1st, LADIES... I don't have to see "Penelope" ;) every month and probably wont for up to 12 months after treatment. I think that's kinda nice :) 2nd is that I wont have to shave for too much longer. From what I understand I may revert to that new baby look with minimal to no body hair. LOL! gotta laugh bout this.

The weekend

I missed helping with the big Choi Kwang Do promotion at AMC this weekend. UGH! A.D. said it went well and looks forward to our student body growing from it.

Saturday- I spent most of the day moving from my bed to the bathroom and to my sofa. Not much of an appetite, just fatigued. For those who don't know, I have a Jamaican mother! She has been sitting with me since Friday and very persistent that I eat something. Guys, nothing taste good after chemo. I figured I would at least drink to stay hydrated but NNNNAAAHHHH she wants to bring me Applebee's Orange Chicken bowl. LOL! Thank God, we agreed on just a salad. :)

Sunday- woke up feeling a bit sick but popped a Zofran, nausea pill, and slept it off. I'm dislike being tired of being tired. Today, my mom makes pork chops and potatoes for dinner, and though I was actually gonna eat that. LOL! Mom's gotta love em.

No comments:

Post a Comment