Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

WOW! Last year this time I had a cast plastered to my right leg... this year I'm thankful to have beaten Cancer. :) Despite all the obstacles and challenges of the year I'm could never have made it so smoothly without my family, friends, care teams, and supporters. I love you all! I'm thankful for all of you and wish each and every one of you the BEST holiday season ever!

You know our time here is not promised to us. When cancer was thrown at me I realized many things. 1. I had to fight for what was mine (life) for now. I'm thankful for pulling through. 2. I have some really great friends. Even though communication with some have been next to null, they really came though when I needed them. I'm thankful having such bonds. 3. There was some; still a few incomplete; unfinished business I had with some people. I'm thankful for those resolved and look forward to resolving with others.

There are other things I'm thankful for but just wanted to put those out there. So you too can recognize unresolved issues that may be plaguing you. Make it right with family and friends.

Peace and blessings,

Mel

p.s. I didn't have to cook for today. :)) That hasn't happened in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment