Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January Update

Hey guys,

I was recently browsing through my blogs and realized that "Results 10/27/10" is incomplete. No one said anything to me! I was a bit surprised cause that was the moment I was told the cells in the tumor removed was dead and a whole bunch of other stuff. I will go back and make the corrections but I think I have spoken to all of you since then. If you need a fill in just call or in box me.

Healing

Well, what can I say. My skin is trying desperately to return to it's natural color. All the broken skin has since healed and is even returning to a normal.... feel. They are still uneven and my doctors say that wont change without surgery. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to that one.


Daily Life

Seems to be pretty normal now. My workout routine ain't what it used to be but at least I'm doing something. Regaining endurance has been especially challenging but it's getting better. The maximum weight I've lifted is a wweee little 3 pounds. LOL! And that is plenty for now.

I told y'all that "Penelope" was back. It has been pretty good to me even though it has been showing up a bit unexpectedly. "knock, knock... let me know you're at the door or on your way.... something!" Guess that's the price I have to pay in exchange for the shorter visits. Honestly, the only gripe I really have with Penelope, it that with these shorter visits, it also seems to be steeling from my "drive"! You all know that loss of, or decrease of my sex drive just ain't cool with me. This will be interesting... to me. I looked over my followers list and felt ok sharing that tidbit of info.


OH! I'm putting together a team to walk in the Susan G. Komen 3 day here in Atlanta. Trust that I will be contacting followers and readers for donations. :D If you would like to join the team and walk with me please let me know. I(WE) need all your support. This was something I've always wanted to do but used several excuses not walk... Now I know how import their services are. Please help me make this event successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment