Sunday, February 20, 2011

Denied AGAIN!

My provider had rescheduled the Muga Scan for this past Thursday. They called on Wednesday to inform me they had to canceled my appointment.... again, due to denial from my insurance. hhuummm! guess my heart has to be really damaged before they pay for that. shaking my head.

I did however get some good news Saturday. First, the Merrick's are please to have 2 new assistant instructors and 1 new head instructor on our team. They did an awesome job during their certification and made me proud to be their instructor.

Second, upon my review of the mail that evening, I saw an envelope from Dekalb Medical. "oh lord... what now? missed bill, E.O.B., denial... what is this" were my thoughts. I ripped it open the moment I got upstairs and found the results from my last Mammogram. It reads "Thank you for having your mammogram at our facility. Your mammogram films have been carefully reviewed by one of our board-certified Radiologist." See, if I weren't the seasoned patient I am today, I would have thought this was a setup. I've learned... when there is an issue, the doctor will go through some hoops to get you; even call you from their cell while driving. Yup! that's kinda how it went in the beginning. That part of the story is missing from the blog simply cause it was too painful to describe... maybe later I'll share some with you.

I've gotten off track with the letter from Dekalb. The next paragraph reads "We wish to inform you that the results of you recent mammography examination are normal with benign findings." :D WWWWHHHHAAAATT!!! Both A.D. and I were overjoyed with this news. Finally, good news for us. Exciting! still can't stop cheezin. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Looking forward to some celebration with friends and family. and my photo session with J.D., a friend of mine.

peace and love,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment