Friday, May 7, 2010

Intro

Hello all,

Guess this is where my story will begin. For those who take the time to follow me on this journey... Thank you! My hope is that by using this page the number of questions I have to answer from my friends will NOT be so great. Please understand while I of-course have no problems discussing this matter, this blog was created to help alleviate us from the repetitive answers. Please feel free to leave your questions, comments and concerns here... there are no dumb question other than the one not asked. :) and your question my be another persons concern so please, just ask.

As you have read above I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Yea! Ain't that something. We received this confirmation on April 21,2010, so to all Lithonia C.K.D. family that's why we (Merrick family) have been out for a while. I know, we were kinda missing them already with my previous injury. Life happens and I guess you can say it's my time of the less fortunate events. :( From mid March I have been in-between physical therapy and numerous other appointments concerning the mass in my breast. It was a very stressful time for us so if by some chance I snapped at anyone or seemed outta character... PLZ forgive me. :D

It's late now, so I will post again soon to give you guys more information. Be Blessed!

Pil Suhng! (Certain Victory)

6 comments:

  1. My family and I are praying for you, and your family. I'm so thankful that it was detected in early stage. By faith my mom overcame this, and you will too! Keep the faith!

    PIL SUHNG, PIL SUHNG, and PIL SUHNG!

    -Rodney G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WILL KEEP YALL IN MY PRAYERS..LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU NEED.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

    Prayers are going up...Blessing will fall upon you...

    Melanie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa be encourage "Our God is an Awesome God. You and I as children of the most high God must have faith, believe and trust him, that he will bring you through this with flying colors. I have a sister and sister-in law going through this same ore deal right now. As I pray for them for healing I will add you to the list. Remember GOD is the healer of all things "BELIEVE THAT" I know this because he healed my son he had Non- Hoskins Lymphoma Cancer which he detected at the age of 27 and "Glory Be To GOD" he is now 40 years of age. Be blessed. Love You

    ReplyDelete
  6. My prayers go out to you and your family as you move through this journey. God is more than able to heal and keep you. As you may know, I have a dear friend that is currently in radiation treatment, so if you need some info from someone who can relate, let me know & I'll get you 2 in touch.

    Hugs & love!

    ReplyDelete