Friday, September 3, 2010

Week of 08/30/2010

Lot's of positive happened this week.

#1. I finally got to test for my EE Dan (2nd degree black belt). For those who don't know why this was so important for me, here's the condensed version on the story. December of 2009 we; me, A.D., and Trey; were scheduled to test together for this belt. During a training session with A.D. and Mark; another friend testing for the same belt; I ruptured my Achilles Tendon in my right leg. THREE WEEKS BEFORE MY TEST! I was ever so disappointed. Anyway, I was able to get permission from Head Quarters for a private testing. Completed it Monday evening and got my new belt as well. Poor thing had been on the wall so long it was dusty.

#2. Friday is my final Chemo. Now, if you've read all the blogs you know that I was diagnosed with this while I was in physical therapy for my Achilles. I was still recovering from that and starting to train again for my impending Dan test. Now the end is here and I'm so looking forward to it. I DON'T LIKE BEING SICK! I DON'T LIKE THE CHANGES I'VE EXPERIENCED... except maybe 3 of them :), and I DON'T LIKE NOT BEING IN CONTROL.

#3. My husband is doing really well with the Kangen Water system and Natura Burst. Well being products. Tehy even seems to help my recover faster from my treatments and even helped my Chemo darkened skin return to it's natural chocolate complexion. :) Web page for this coming soon.

#4. I spoke to an old friend, one that I swore I never would cause they really hurt me back when. The conversation, via FB, went smoother than I anticipated and allowed me to release my hidden resentment. I say hidden cause I was sure I had rid myself of it a LONG time ago but they said something to me the truly counted..."I apologize......" Wow!

#5. I recently got up the nerve to go ahead and get my pics taken. Instead of my original planned outfits; I'll sport 2 different Cancer outfits, 1 all pink skirt and top, 1 white tank and jeans, and the other I'm still open. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment