Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lumpectomy

It's Sunday October 17th, and I'm up for the next surgery. Tomorrow morning I'm to be at Dekalb Medical lumpectomy. Lumpectomy is a procedure where they remove only the affected area of the breast.

How I'm feeling

This morning the family and I were actually able to sleep late. So glad for that. :) The only thing I really wanted/ needed to do was
1) clean my truck, that was a want
2) to the laundry, that's a need... cha
3) cook, guess that's a need
4) do my toenails, that's a need! WHAT! :D)

well I got some of this stuff done, we actually ended up spending the day catching up on The Avatar. No not the blue people from Pandora but the Last Airbender the cartoon.... the movie SUCKED!!!!!

Today I went though so many emotions. One moment I feel teary, next agitated, to solem, not really happy today. Guess I just want this surgery to be over. It's now 12:30 a.m. so I better get some kinda rest for later.


XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment