Sunday, October 31, 2010

Results 10/27/10

Alright, today I get the pathology results from my surgeon. I've been looking forward to this day for two reasons. 1- like I said, what else could they possibly tell me other than that I'm Cancer FREE, and 2- I seem to having a bit of swelling under the arm.

In the waiting room

Being here brings back so many negative memories for me, but this time I know I've got good news. What else could this doctor tell me other that that all the cancer is gone. So I chilled and looked at the pictures in the Good Housekeeping Magazine; even though I knew I was here to get good news I had no desire to actually read anything. I just needed to preoccupy my mind.

Nurse: Melissaaaa Merrick (with a smile this time)


In the patient room

At this point I think you guys should know how my drill goes... yea, undress from the waist up and put on the paper shirt. LOL! Fine.

The doctor comes in and asks "how are you doing." I could tell from her body language she had good news for me this time. "I'm fine,... just a lot of swelling under the arm but it's sounds like liquid in there." She said she'd take a look at it during the exam but first wanted to go over the pathology report. I just know she has good news this time... I can feel it!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT! where is the world is the rest of this post?! Half of it is missing. Sorry. will look into it so you guys can get the full story.

    ReplyDelete